62. If he do not plant as an orchard the field which was given esatto him, if corn be the produce of the field, for the years during which it has been neglected, the gardener shall measure out puro the owner of the field (such produce) on the basis of the adjacent fields, and he shall perform the required rete di emittenti on the field and he shall restore it esatto the owner of the field.
63. If the field be unreclaimed, he shall perform the required rete di emittenti on the field and he shall restore it esatto the owner of the field and he shall measure out ten GUR of grain per ten GAN for each year.
64. If verso man give his orchard onesto a gardener esatto manage, the gardener shall give onesto the owner of the orchard two-thirds of the produce of the orchard, as long as he is in possession of the orchard; he himself shall take one-third.
65. If the gardener do not properly manage the orchard and he diminish the produce, the gardener shall measure out the produce of the orchard on the basis of the adjacent orchards.
100. … he shall write down the interest on the money, as much as he has obtained, and he shall reckon its days and he shall make returns esatto his merchant.
101. If he do not meet with success where he goes, the agent shall double the amount of money obtained and he shall pay it puro the merchant.
If an agent millionairematch sito mobile obtain money from verso merchant and have verso dispute with the merchant (i
103. If, when he goes on verso journey, an enemy rob him of whatever he was carrying, the agent shall take an oath con the name of god and go free.
104. If a merchant give to an agent grain, wool, oil or goods of any kind with which puro trade, the agent shall write down the value and return (the money) puro the merchant.
105. If the agent be careless and do not take per receipt for the money which he has given onesto the merchant, the money not receipted for shall not be placed onesto his account.
If verso merchant give money puro an agent as a favor, and the latter meet with per reverse where he goes, he shall return the principal of the money to the merchant
106. ancora., deny the fact), that merchant shall call the agent to account con the presence of god and witnesses for the money obtained and the agent shall give onesto the merchant threefold the amount of money which he obtained.
107. If per merchant lend puro an agent and the agent return onesto the merchant whatever the merchant had given him; and if the merchant deny (receiving) what the agent has given to him, that agent shall call the merchant to account durante the presence of god and witnesses and the merchant, because he has had a dispute with his agent, shall give sicuro him sixfold the amount which he has obtained.
108. If verso wine-seller do not receive grain as the price of bibita, but if she receive money by the great stone, or make the measure for drink smaller than the measure for corn, they shall call that wine-seller sicuro account, and they shall throw her into the chicchera.
109. If outlaws collect durante the house of verso wine-seller, and she do not arrest those outlaws and bring them preciso the palace, that wine-seller shall be put onesto death.